Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dear Mama

Dear Mama
Your words of wisdom helped me
On my way
And without them
I wouldn't be the woman I am today
Dear Mama
There's so much I want to say
So much I want to do
And I couldn't do it
At all without you
Dear Mama
When I needed a helping hand
You were always around
To keep me safe
To keep me warm
To keep my feet firmly on the ground

I want to thank you
For all you've said and done
When I feel alone
You're the one I can count on
You showed me how to love
You showed me how to care
When I need someone
You will always be there

Dear Mama
Forget all the bad things I've done and
All the bad things I've said
You keep coming back to me
And making me smile again
Dear Mama
I know that I've changed
Grown over time
But no matter how old I get
I'm still proud to call you mine

No comments:

Post a Comment