Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Age Old Question

Men of the world - here's a question for you. Would you want to go lingere shopping with your girl? If you answered yes or duuuuuuhhhhhh then you passed. If you answered no, then I think you might be gay. I'm kidding, please don't read that much into that last comment.

Anyways, the reason I bring it up is because as a woman I find that lingere shopping with my man isn't as comfortable as shopping with the girls. I don't know why though. I'm naked in front of my man freely and willingly so why can't I shop for bras and panties in front of him?

Maybe it's a girl thing. My bestie, whom we will call Amanda* has the same problem. "It's like a taboo thing. They always want to go but you don't want them to see the sensiable knickers that you buy. You know, the big bloomer things," she jokes.

I know what she means. Not that I buy big bloomer things but I can understand that you want your man to only know that you own sexy skimpy kinds of underwear.


"I think men get excited about the idea of seeing a woman in next to nothing," continues Amanda. "But what I don't get is why are they so excited to see a woman in bra and panties yet don't get a boner when they see a woman in a bikini? I don't get it. It's the same damn coverage!"

She has a point. So come on guys, message me and answer why is a woman in a bra and panties sexier and more of a turn on then one in a bikini? It could answer the age old question.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Rei, The reason bras and panties are sexier is because They are hidden by clothes about 98% of the time. Bikinis you dont have to go far to see. Lingerie is often more Lacey, and therefore morexesy, because sometimes its see through, sometimes its silky, etc. Bikinis are the same coverage, yes, but because it doesnt have that.. allure of mystery (being as it isnt as hidden) Its, like trickery for the male mind, i suppose

    ReplyDelete