Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Naughty And Nice

I can be a sinner
Or I can be a saint
I can be whatever you want
Without any complaint

I can be a little naughty
But I can also be nice
After all little girls
Are made of sugar and spice

I can be your confidant
I can be your lover
I can roll like thunder
Under the bed covers

I can be nice and naughty
I can be your past
I can your future
How long do you want it to last?

I am a combination
Of both naughty and nice
I am the reason why
You have to look twice

I can be saint
Or I can be a sinner
In this game of love and lust
There can only be one winner

Your eyes light up
And I love your hair
I love the way you hold my hand
I love the way you stare

In this game of love and lust
This I swear is true
The winner of this game
Is both me and you

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this one. It's almost as if you wrote it just for me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or me! Hot stuff ReiRei

    ReplyDelete