Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Friday, January 6, 2012

A New Beginning

Hello gentle readers,

I can't believe it's 2012! It only seems like yesterday I was saying I can't believe it's 2011 already. My, how time flies. I've just gotten back from my vacation and am ready to kick start the new year with giving you the run down on what I have planned for the writers of The Final Curtain this year.

As requested multiple times, I will be conducting interviews with both James Thompson and Rhiannon Irons again. These 'mock' interviews seem to be pretty popular with all of you so I look forward to bringing them to you as soon as I can. At this stage I cannot tell you when they are going to take place, but once I confirm something with either James or Rhiannon, I'll let you know.

2012 will also mark the return of James and his stories to this blog. James is an amazing writer and I can't wait to see what else he's going to produce.

As you can already see, Rhiannon Irons has been busy early on, posting poetry from her creative mind for you to enjoy. If you haven't read them, please do. They are a treat.

Also, later this month I will post another fun 13 facts about Rhiannon Irons for your pleasure. These facts you may or may not know, but it will make for an interesting read.

2012. It's here at last. What does the year have in store for us? Only time will tell, so make it a good one.

Trent

1 comment:

  1. I am working on finishing not one but three short stories which will hopefully be enjoyed by you all and also I am working on getting you an update on Blood Wars as well as the screenplay for Rei's amazing story, The Roommate.
    Keep them peeled!

    ReplyDelete