Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Never Again

Never again will I look at you in that way
Never again will I call your name
Never again will I wish you well
Never again will I believe you

Never again will I want you
Never again will I sit up waiting for your call
Never again will I stare at your pictures
No longer hanging on my wall

Never again will I act like I care
Never again will I bother to share
All the thoughts of you I'm having
As I give into my body's temptation

Never again will I shed a tear
Over your obnoxious ways
Never again will I cry
Instead, giving you a fierce gaze

Never again will I confess to loving you
Never again will I dress to impress
Never again will I laugh at your jokes
Now I merely hope you choke

Your words not mine are the reason for my hate
Never again will I call you mate
Your actions are the reason for the rhyme
Actually it's more like the two parts vodka, one part lime

No comments:

Post a Comment