Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Roommate - Update

Hi everyone,

A couple of months ago, you may remember the announcement that James and I made regarding my short story, The Roommate.  For those that are new to my blog (or those that don't remember) allow me to inform you of what's going on.

James has put his writing skills to good use to take my short story from story format to screen.  After a chat, I enlisted James' help to create a short screenplay of The Roommate that I could then film and release online.  A kind of mini-movie.

Today, I can officially say, I hold James' script in my hands.  Excitement has taken over my body, and I can't wait to begin filming.  Of course, I still have to get my crew organised and fill a couple of extra spots, but esstentually, I'm ready.

Over the course of the next couple of months, I will keep everyone updated with how we're going and I may even release little snippets like behind the scenes photos just to keep everyone interested.

I am aiming to begin filming in June/July of this year. 

A hearty thank you to James for his amazing work.  He's dedication has inspired me, and I hope that in the future we can collaborate more.  I would love to bring one of his short stories to life.

More to come, so watch this space.

Rhiannon Elizabeth Irons

No comments:

Post a Comment