Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Willpower

Trying to break a pattern of repeated mistakes
Is easier said than done.
Temptation is knocking and I
Want to answer the door.
I can't take it anymore.
I need to feel your skin on my skin.
Your lips upon mine.
My heart and yours
Beating perfectly in time.

But no matter how much I yern
No matter how much my body begs
I won't give in.
I'm stronger than I've ever been.
And it's because of you
You've raised my self esteem
And done me a world of good.
You've given me the strength
To say no when I need to.
You're letting me be myself
And not give in when things get hard.
You've given me back what I was missing.
You're letting me bloom like a summer flower.
No words can express my gratitude
You've given me back my willpower.


No comments:

Post a Comment