Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Break Down

All I want to do is cry
With the way you make me feel.
I'm slowly beginning to break down
And I'm scared of what you'll say.
I feel like I can't say what's on my mind.
I feel as though everything I've loved
Has desserted me.
I can't believe what you've done to me
I'm down on my knees
Pleading to break free.
After all these years
Of you violating me.
I don't know why you think it's alright
To call me names.
To abuse me mentally.
But now I'm willing to fight.
I'm at that point of no return
Where my break down is only going to get worse.
I'm at the point where I can't deside
If I should stay or should I go.
My shoulders shake
As I continue to cry.
My life slowly slips by
Disappearing into the blackened void
Never to be seen again.
It's true that time waits for no one
But once in break down mode
It feels like it stops forever.
For all you feel is that pain.
And that pain feels eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment