Bargin Books, Games, Music, Movies & More

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tales Of Terror: Urban Legends


Greetings everybody,

I have some wonderful news regarding my first ever book release.  After years of tweaking my first novel, Ahlephia, I've come to realise there is so much more that needs to be done in regards to the story before I can release it.

However, in saying that, do not despair.  Thanks to the culmination of short stories posted to my blog, I've reached an agreement with my publisher to release a book of short horror stories entitled TALES OF TERROR: URBAN LEGENDS.

Now, chances are you've already read some of them.  Bloody Mary, The Roommate, The Dream are all favourites among the readers of this blog.  But team them with "Someone's In The Backseat", The 13th Floor and my version of When A Stranger Calls and you'll wind up with 19 tales of spine-tingling, lip-trembling terror, all based on urban legends.

I want to thank every single one of my readers for having confidence in me and my work.  Without you, I wouldn't be able to see my dream come alive.  Thank you to everyone who has a left me a comments both on here under my stories or via Twitter.

Within the pages of the book will be seven new short stories plus a bonus introduction and finale that will leave you wanting more.

19 Urban Legends.  19 New Variations Of Old Stories.  19 Tales Of Terror.

"You've heard the stories before... But never like this."

Lots of love,

Rhiannon Elizabeth Irons

No comments:

Post a Comment